Antelope Valley Plumbing Services
Kurt Bohmer Plumbing has been addressing commercial and residential customers’ needs since 1964. We are proud to serve the Antelope Valley and communities such as Palmdale and Lancaster. Our team is committed to responding to plumbing repair requests quickly and helping you save. Available 24/7, our plumbers in the Antelope Valley are licensed and trained to service:
- Drains: Our technicians can clear blocked kitchen or bathroom sinks, showers/tubs, or outdoor drains, as well as unclog toilets. Camera inspection is performed when needed, as is hydro jetting to clear out the toughest clogs.
- Septic Systems: We can help if your septic system or cesspool overfills or needs routine pumping. Depending on capacity, we’ll set a schedule as to when to pump or inspect the system.
- Plumbing Leaks: If you see water, stains, or mold or notice a rotten egg smell, call us immediately. Our plumbers in the Antelope Valley can quickly detect leaks and fix them.
- Water Heaters: We repair underperforming water heaters whenever possible, but if the unit needs to be replaced, we can recommend systems that use less energy, including tankless water heater systems.
- Backflow Devices: Our experienced technicians install, test, and maintain backflow equipment, which prevents polluted water, fertilizers, pesticides, and chemicals from affecting your home.
- Sewer Service: If your Antelope Valley home or business has a sewer leak, blockage, or damaged pipe, or tree roots have clogged a sewer line, we can address the problem.
- Repiping: We can complete a repiping job in one day, while isolated issues with newer pipe can be corrected by replacing gaskets and fittings.
- Garbage Disposals: If your garbage disposal is noisy, jammed, leaking, not draining, or not working at all, our Antelope Valley plumbing professionals can restore it regardless of the brand or type of device.
What If I Don’t Know Where a Leak Is Coming From?
It is frustrating to see water stains, mold, or hear dripping/flowing water and not know where it’s coming from. We employ state-of-the-art technology to look inside pipes and pinpoint where a leak is to avoid disruptive and costly work.
Can I Reach You If a Leak or Water Heater Problem Happens at Night?
Yes. Our Antelope Valley plumbers are available to provide 24-hour service. Whether a plumbing situation develops in the morning, afternoon, overnight, or on a weekend or holiday, our team is here to help.
Do You Offer Discounts?
Providing affordable plumbing services is important to us. Coupons are available online to save on drain cleaning, septic pumping, repairs, repiping, hydro jetting, and other services. We also offer senior, military, and police/firefighter discounts.
Call Kurt Bohmer Plumbing Today
Our plumbers in the Antelope Valley are ready to take on small or large repairs and respond quickly to any call. Available 24/7, we can fix any problem with residential or commercial plumbing systems. Area customers benefit from our high-quality standards, state-of-the-art technologies, and experienced technicians. To request emergency service or receive a free estimate, call 661-251-5915 today.