- Do you experience Low Water Pressure?
- Do you get Rust Colored or Yellow Water?
- Do you get Scalded in the Shower when someone flushes, uses a sink or turns on the washing machine?
- Have you had Leaks in Your Plumbing?
- Do you have Slab Leaks?
- Do you want to prevent all of the above from happening?
- Do you have polybutylene plumbing?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions... You are like thousands of other people in California who need to and have chosen to re-pipe their home. Re-piping fixes these problems & saves you money. Re-piping is a system-wide solution that allows you to take a comfortable shower, wash dishes, water the lawn, wash laundry, and in fact, use all faucets and fixtures at the same time. Re-piping gives you great water pressure throughout your home, improves delivery of hot water, eliminates costly water damage repair bills and saves money on water lost to an inefficient system.
- Low pressure
- Rusty water and rust particles
- Slab leaks
- Temperature shock in the shower
- Leaky pipes
- Risk of blowouts, flooding and water damage
- Worry about plumbing problems
- Plumbing valves that don't work
- Insurance rejection due to old pipes