Water and Gas Leak Repair
A water or gas leak can put your home at risk of extensive damage. When you suspect a problem with your plumbing, contact Kurt Bohmer Plumbing Inc. We serve Santa Clarita, the Antelope Valley, San Fernando Valley, and Ventura County. Call us toll-free, and we can restore your water and gas plumbing lines no matter what’s causing your plumbing troubles.
Kurt Bohmer Plumbing is the preferred plumber in the area because we:
- Are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Are flexible in setting up service appointments to work with your schedule
- Have been serving the local area since 1964
Signs You Need Water Leak Repair
The more obvious signs of a water leak include visible pooling of water, low water pressure, or the sounds of running water coming from the walls. You may notice spreading stains on a wall or ceiling. Water can pool up in your yard if there’s a sewer pipe leak.
Other signs of a water leak include:
- Your water bill has skyrocketed for no apparent reason.
- The water meter is continuously running, even if you shut it off.
- Mold and mildew keep growing in your bathroom, even with daily scrubbing.
- Warped walls, bubbling drywall, or buckled/cracked flooring are apparent.
- There’s a musty smell, even after you clean a room.
Delaying water leak repair can leave your home at risk for more serious problems. A leaky pipe may eventually burst, causing a more catastrophic flood. Water can damage flooring, furniture, and even wood supports (potentially leading to major structural damage). It promotes mold growth, which can trigger allergies and a range of health issues such as respiratory problems. Call Kurt Bohmer Plumbing Inc. right away to address your water leak.
Signs You Need Gas Leak Repair
As bad as a water leak is, a gas leak puts you in even more perilous danger. It can trigger a fire or even a powerful explosion. You can suspect a gas leak if you recognize the following:
- A rotten egg-like odor, caused by an additive that helps detect natural gas.
- Hissing or whistling sounds near a gas line or appliance.
- Visual indicators—natural gas is invisible, but a leak can cause:
- Water or mud to bubble up from the ground
- Vegetation to die or show signs of distress
- Dirt or dust to blow up into the air
- Fire to rise up from the ground or appear to hover
- Soil to turn a blackish-green color
- More flies to be attracted to your home
- A white mist or fog
You should never attempt to find or fix a gas leak yourself. Open a few windows and doors, evacuate your home, and call our gas plumbing professionals. We’re trained in gas leak repair, so you can rest assured we can deal with the problem safely.
Call for Help Immediately
You can trust Kurt Bohmer Plumbing Inc. for gas and water leak repair. Our technicians specialize in the latest leak detection and non-invasive pipe repair methods. If you suspect a problem, contact us immediately for 24/7 emergency service in Santa Clarita, Palmdale, Lancaster, and Ventura.